- Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology from University of Georgia
- M.P degree (Master’s of public policy) from University of Georgia
- Child social and emotional development
- Child/adult moral competence, empathy, and emotion understanding
- Research on understanding the link between public policies and child development
- Lecturer in the department of Psychology; my primary responsibility is teaching. I teach mainly two classes: Research Methods lab and Developmental Psychology; I also teach Public Policy and Psychology in the summer.
Past professional experiences
- Internship with the Federal agency, Government Accountability Office (GAO), also known as “congressional watchdog” for its role in evaluation of federal programs.
- Born in Kazakhstan
- Fluent in Russian
- Enjoy traveling
- My hobby, besides research, is anthropology